We are looking for individuals in pursuit of creative excellence. If you are infatuated with travel and art, then this position is for you. If you love exploring creative and innovative ideas via brainstorming sessions and on the internet, then apply away.
You are required to;
- Understand the concept and ideology of Culture Fox and use that knowledge to execute effective projects on various digital portals along with offline campaigns.
- Actively contribute to the dynamic creative and content team in a collaborative way that helps support and motivate others in the workspace.
- Collaborate with our multi-cultural team to help curate, execute and promote our art programmes spread across various locations in Europe.
- Assist the content and marketing team to achieve set goals within the given time frame.
- Increasing the brand awareness by using various social media platforms.
- Understanding which platform works the best for the company and create user engagement as well as sending users to the website with innovative and creative posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
- Increase the reach of Culture Fox on relevant social media channels.
- Good writing skills with a focus on innovative/creative ideas to build engaging content for the users across the website as well as social media platforms.
- To align the content outcomes with the vision and mission of the company.
- Curate, Design and manage creative content such as blog posts, memes and videos to spread the Culture Fox mission.
- Understanding of data from various online channels in order to measure the effectiveness of the social media strategy.
- Love for art, culture and travel
- Experience in content and creative writing
- Impeccable writing skills
- Understanding of how online content works
- Insights into the sublime world of multi-cultural working environment
- Familiarity with a brewing start-up culture
- Videography/photography skills are a huge plus
PERKS OF BEING A CERTIFIED FOX
- You can’t spell Culture Fox without culture and so be prepared to get blown away by our cross-cultural team spread across multiple regions in India and Europe.
- We have a crazy stock of green tea and coffee
- Dedicated international and diverse office employees with impressive bios.
- We support fancy and casual wear.
- We love structuring activities that are time-bound minus the tedious rules of the corporate world.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please send your detailed resume
- Include a Video application stating your experience and expertise with respect to all the requirements mentioned in the job description.
- Creative video applications get extra brownie points and we will not be judging you on your video editing skills, just your overall effort in making the video. Please note that applications received without a Video application will not be considered.
- Send your applications to email@example.com