We are looking for individuals to execute our cultural and art programmes and act as a cultural mediator on locations. The duration of the traineeship is 6 months and based on your performance during these 6 months as a trainee, you’ll be offered a full-time position.
You are required to;
- As a local expert, you’ll be providing guidance and cultural context to our international participants.
- Accompany participants throughout their time in Europe.
- Help enhance their learning experience.
- An extrovert who loves art, culture and travel.
- Ability to put forth your ideas and thoughts as clearly as possible.
- Excellent command of English: written and verbal.
- Flexible work hours and willingness to travel.
- Ability to work independently while adhering to our structured work ethic.
- Attention to detail and excellent management skills.
- Excellent German or Dutch: written and verbal.
- Familiarity with intercultural space and art mediation.
- Travelled to or lived in India and familiarity with the Indian culture.
- Additional languages appreciated (except English, German or Dutch)
PERKS OF BEING A CERTIFIED FOX
- You can’t spell Culture Fox without culture and so be prepared to get blown away by our cross-cultural team spread across multiple regions in India and Europe.
- Dedicated international and diverse office employees with impressive bios.
- Travel to stunning art and culture location across Europe.
- Learn and collaborate with professional artists and institutions
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please send your detailed resume in English.
- Only EU citizens or people with a work permit in the EU are eligible for this position.
- Include a Video application in German or Dutch and English stating your experience and expertise with respect to all the requirements mentioned in the job description.
- Creative video applications get extra brownie points and we will not be judging you on your video editing skills, just your overall effort in making the video. Please note that applications received without a Video application will not be considered.
- Send your applications to email@example.com