1. Please click on the “I’m Interested” tab to leave your details and we will get in touch with you with regard to the details of the cost of the programme.
2. Culture Fox is a trademark brand under M/s Terra (In)cognita Services Private Limited.
3. The itinerary is indicative and subject to changes based on the final number of participants. While the unique combination of Culture Fox that includes workshops, visits, interactions will remain, the partners listed may change. Final itinerary shall be provided prior to the departure.
4. We will attempt to make all necessary arrangement for food requirements; vegetarian or any other. Do let us know of your specific food needs, if any.
5. Any diversions or optional activities, which are not listed, would need to be paid for additionally.
6. All photographs would be published via our social network group pages and we do not charge additional for any pictures, unless some special requirements.
7. Force Majeure Event- Culture Fox shall not be responsible for failure or delay in performing its duties if such failure or delay is due to labour disputes and strikes, fire, riot, war, acts of God, or any other causes which prevents or require a complete or substantial stoppage of Services.
1. The programme is all-inclusive on location. We will take care of all your needs from arrival at the airport of the first city to departure from the airport of the last city:
a. Centrally located accommodation
b. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
c. Cost of workshops
d. Cost of local and intercity transportation
e. Cost of all visits / talks
2. Please note that Visa and flight is not the part of Culture Fox services but can be arranged as per requirement on a cost reimbursement basis.